Saturday, September 27, 2008

Google Chrome Testing

I usually start a new blog on my opinions of a product as soon as I start testing it. Google Chrome has been out for a little while but this is actually the first time I am trying it. So this blog will be kept updated as I try new features and see new capabilities that peak my interest.

Google Chrome is a new web browser created by Google. Google Chrome Web Browser

I'm not sure how it is going to catch on with Mozilla FireFox browser being so popular as of this time, and IE new features.

The download was quick and it installed extremely fast on my vista machine, I would say it completed installation and download in under 1 minute.

My first take on it is that it looks clean and gives more screen space then other browsers have in the past, it seems to take advantage of Windows Vista features.

I'll keep you posted on my opinions and things that I find that make this tool a worthwhile application to install.

No comments: